Dental implants are a fantastic procedure our wonderful team of dentists at Dentistry For Today can offer to combat tooth loss and severe tooth decay. With dental implants, your oral hygiene can once again return to the normalcy it deserves. If you find living with a missing tooth to be embarrassing or difficult in any way, dental implants can help you tremendously.
The many benefits of dental implants include:
– Dental implants are designed to feel and look like natural teeth.
– They are fused with the jawbone, so they become permanent.
– Dental implants, unlike poorly-fitting dentures, will not slip. Because of this, your speech will be improved.
– Because dental implants function like your natural teeth, you can eat with confidence.
– Dental implants can restore the beauty of your smile and improve your confidence.
– Dental implants do not require the shaping of the surrounding teeth, so your long-term oral health will be improved.
– Dental implants are strong and can last for many years, or even a lifetime.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call Dentistry For Today at 502-839-6828 to talk to a member of our team to schedule an appointment with Dr. Robin Cropper. Call us, or stop by our office in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, and let us help you with all of your oral health care needs.